Software Engineering Group @ University of Tartu
The Software Engineering Group at University of Tartu's Institute of Computer Science conducts research and teaching in the field of software engineering with an emphasis on business process management and service-oriented computing. The group is also engaged in the Software Technology and Applications Competence Center - an industry-driven R&D that aims to develop next-generation solutions in the fields of data mining and software services.
- 01.03.2013. Our book Fundamentals of Business Process Management is now available. Check also our online course on Business Process Management.
- 19.01.2012. Paper on Business Process Model Merging accepted for publication in ACM TOSEM.
- 20.10.2011. The paper "UML Activity Diagrams as a Workflow Specification Language" by Marlon Dumas and Arthur ter Hofstede was awarded the Ten-Year Most Influential Paper Award at the MODELS'2011 Conference
- 19.10.2011. Research on server allocation models led by Michele Mazzuco has been featured in an eWeek magazine article.
- 15.10.2010. Keynote talk on Structuring Process Models by Marlon Dumas at the BPMN'2010 workshop is now available online.
- 15.09.2010. Congratulations to Luciano García-Bañuelos whose paper "Structuring Acyclic Process Models" won the best paper award at the BPM'2010 conference.
- 05.02.2010. Congratulations to Raimundas Matulevicius whose paper "Validity of the Documentation Availability Model: Experimental Definition of Quality Interpretation" has been accepted for presentation at CAiSE'2010.
- 23.01.2010. Congratulations to Peep Küngas, whose paper "Redundancy Detection in Service-Oriented Systems" has been accepted for presentation at WWW'2010.
- 13.07.2009. Congratulations to Luciano García-Bañuelos who won the Model Synthesis award at the Grabats'2009 tool contest for his BPMN2BPEL Eclipse plugin